Ruffino Riserva Ducale Chianti Classico 2013
- Grape variety: Sangiovese blend
- Wine region: Tuscany
- Production area: Chianti
- Country of origin: Italy
- Alcohol by volume [% AbV]: 14
- Ingredients: 80% Sangiovese, 20% Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Allergens: Contains sulphites
- Serving suggestion: Ideal for red meat, wild game and cheese.
- Manufacturer information: Ruffino,Via Aretina 44,50065 Pontassieve, Firenze,IT
About Ruffino Riserva Ducale Chianti Classico 2013
Ruby red in color, with garnet hues. Riserva Ducale is characterized by particularly fragrant, sweet cherry and red berry fruit notes. Delicately spicy hints of tobacco and white pepper lead into aromas of roses and a touch of flint. Well-balanced on the palate, the taste reveals velvety tannins and good acidity, a fruity core spiced with cacao and clove, and a lingering finish of rosemary