Elena Walch Pinot Grigio Vigna Castel Ringberg 2018
A clear straw yellow characterizes the Pinot Grigio Vigna “Castel Ringberg”. A complex variety of fruits, especially ripe pears and lime blossom, as well as spicy sage notes inform the bouquet. Structure and elegance, power and harmony dominate the palate, combined with creamy fullness and density. A single vineyard Pinot Grigio with a lot of character!
- Alto Adige DOC
- Grape: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Vineyard: Vigna "Castel Ringberg"
- Availability: 0,75l
- Aging potential: 8 – 15 years
- Serving temperature and food pairing: 16 - 18 °C Venison and game, red meat and cheeses
Gentle pressing, followed by static clarification. A part ferments in stainless steel tanks under controlled temperature (20°C). 15% of the must ferments in French oak barriques (Allier) followed by partial malolactic fermentation. The blending occurs shortly before bottling in springtime the following year.
- THE WINE ADVOCATE - ROBERT PARKER/USA - 90 POINTS
- JAMES SUCKLING - 92 POINTS
- WINE SPECTATOR/USA - 90 POINTS
- FALSTAFF/AUSTRIA - 90 POINTS