Elena Walch Lagrein Riserva Castel Ringberg 2015
The Lagrein Riserva Vigna “Castel Ringberg” shows a deep garnet red color and encourages repeated nosing for cranberry, currant, cherry, chocolate and delicate tobacco aromas. Tannins are velvety, and a fresh, spicy, mineral character can be found in the long finish.
- Alto Adige DOC
- Grape: 100% Lagrein
- Vineyard: Vigna "Castel Ringberg"
- Availability: 0,75l
- Aging potential: 15 - 18 years
- Serving temperature and food pairing: 16 - 18 °C Venison and game, red meat and cheeses
Must fermentation for approximately 10 days, followed by malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Maturation for 20 months in French oak barriques, all of which are new. The wine is then being bottle aged for several months before being released.
- FALSTAFF/AUSTRIA - 93 POINTS
- ANNUARIO DEI MIGLIORI VINI ITALIANI-LUCA MARONI - 92 POINTS
- THE WINE ADVOCATE - ROBERT PARKER/USA - 92 POINTS
- JAMES SUCKLING - 92 POINTS
- VINOUS BY ANTONIO GALLONI - 92+ POINTS